The Unique Feature Of Our Portable Baby Diaper Changing Table With Sink
- The portable baby diaper changing table comes attached with stainless steel sink bowl. As a result, sink’s life is longer.
- It does not requires plumbing. Just fill the water tank & you are ready to go. Use it wherever you want to while baby caring the lovely infants.
- It is equipped with water heater. Therefor, the sink can give hot water. That is to say, this portable sink is best for infant caring.
Fully Self Contained. NO External plumbing needed!
100 + Colors to choose from! FREE
**FREE SHIPPING TODAY**
Product Description Of Portable Baby Diaper Changing Table With Sink
- No Plumbing Needed.Just fill tanks & it is are ready to go.
- 3/4” thick Wood Base covered with Water Resistant Wilsonart Laminate
- Sink Basin size 15”Lx 15”W x 6”D
- 2.5 gallon Water Heater.Adjustable temperature from 90-149 degrees Fahrenheit
- Swiveling Long Gooseneck ADA compliant faucet
- 6 gallon fresh tank.7 gallon waste tank.
- Fresh & Waste Tanks have handles, easy to fill and empty
- 4” high walled baby changing area. Baby cannot roll out.
Other Features Of Portable Baby Diaper Changing Table With Sink
- Auto shut off pump when tank is empty. In other words, pump will never get damaged from empty tank.
- Water Pump is NSF, UL and CSA Listed. Therefore, pump is safe for use.
- Water Heater is CSA and UL Listed. Thus, ensuring quality water heating.
- Electrical Components are UL and CSA Listed.
- Water Lines are ANSI and FDA Approved.
- All PVC Plumbing. This ensures maintenance free & longer life.
- Only requires standard 110v electricity.Only 15 amps. NO dedicated electrical circuit needed.
**Shipping surcharge to NY, CA, WA, OR
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Basin||1 Sink – Size (15″x15″x6″)|
|Cabinet Dimensions||58.5”W x 26”D x 34.5”H + 4” high changing area|
|Cabinet Color||Many to choose from: https://www.wilsonart.com/laminate/commercial-collection|
|Fresh Water Tank||6 gallon|
|Waste Water Tank||7 gallon|
|Electrical Requirement||110v. only 15 amps|
|Warranty||2 years + 5 years on Water Heater|